Thursday, May 10, 2012

How He Loves

There is one song that when I hear it, I immediately think of these kids.  It does not matter where I am, or what I am doing, if I hear this song my mind goes immediately to Cambodia.  This song (in my opinion) was written specifically for these children.

He is jealous for me,
Loves like a hurricane, I am a tree,
Bending beneath the weight of his wind and mercy.
When all of a sudden,
I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory,
And I realize just how beautiful You are,
And how great Your affections are for me.

He is jealous for these kids.  They are His and His alone.  His love is like a hurricane and they bend beneath the weight of his wind and mercy.  They give praise and glory to their Redeemer daily.
I realize how beautiful Jesus is through these beautiful children.  How great is His affection for them!

We are His portion and He is our prize,
Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes,
If grace is an ocean, we're all sinking.
So Heaven meets earth like an unforeseen kiss,
And my heart turns violently inside of my chest,
I don't have time to maintain these regrets,
When I think about the way...

He is their prize.  They are redeemed with grace by Him.  God provided the path to Him.  He created us for His glory, and He gives us grace.  There is no time to waste on regrets.  Especially when you think about the way...
He Loves Us!Oh how He loves us!

"His capacity to forgive is greater than our capacity to sin." David Platt






No comments:

Post a Comment