Friday, May 4, 2012

Cambodia or Bust!!!

After 24 hours of travel we have made it to Cambodia!  Everyone is doing great, and we are all excited for what God has in store for us, the kids that we will get to visit with, and the individuals that we get to meet along the way!  


Thank you all for your prayers of covering for the team.  We serve an amazing God, and He has prepared the way. All glory to Christ, and we thank Him for our safe travel!


Tomorrow we will spend some time honoring the Cambodians that were killed by Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge.  We visit the Toul Sleng Genocide Museum.  This was the site that was used as the notorious Security Prison 21 (S-21).  Toul Sleng means "Hill of the Poisonous Trees".  Life in prison was excruciating, demeaning and full of torture. This will surely be a humbling experience.  


We will visit the Phnom Penh orphanage before departing to Battambang.


Grace be with you all!


Psalm 18:2 (NLT) 
The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment